Monday, April 4, 2011

my university is flooded again!!

hmm..especially close to my dorm in block G, some severe flooding near my block
the block is actually F, G, H and I are easy to get flooded.
This case is because the fact that wetlands have been
ponds to the land to expand the university area.
Sometimes i'm grateful because i can also feel the flood;)) more
experiences that I experienced at the university even though the university.
Undrer this circumstances,my class sometimes rarely canceled.Every morning,i go to class with a heavy rain on my head,badly reinforced
the water situation is reaching untill of my knees.Evenmore I have to remain patient. within a single semester
Sometimes i fell at water drains..huhu.
because of the slippery road.
but to me, it is a cellenging life in the university.my advise...just get used to it :)











No comments:

Post a Comment